- Missed classes are not refundable or replaceable.
- No audio or videotaping is allowed during class.
- Please turn off your cell phone before class.
- For insurance reasons no children under 14 are allowed in the studio (it’s break time for you!!!).
- Only individuals registered may attend classes, others cannot attend at their place.
- In the event of an in term cancellation, a refund for the remaining classes is possible. The cancellation must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to a class.
- For security reasons to attend the salsa mommy and baby class, the baby must be at least 6 weeks old.
- A private class must be paid 48h in advance. Cancellation of a private class is possible up to 24h in advance. Any cancellation of the private class within the 24h period will result in fees totaling 50% of the paid amount. A failure to cancel the class within a 2 hours window will result in fees equaling full amount paid.
- I understand that the participation in Salsa Classes at Baila Productions involves possible health risks and injuries. I therefore accept and assume the full responsibility of these risks and will never hold Baila Productions accountable for any kind of injuries or health related issues that could rise from taking Latin Dance Classes.
Classes are given in English and French.
With or without partner.
New Covid-19 Procedures
1.For classes with a partner, only couple registrations will be accepted. Registration by phone or email only. In case of absence, it will not be possible to replace him/her. Solo class available.
2.No partner replacement or switch during the session and no rotation in the classes.
3.We have set up a distance system in the classes (2 meters) identified by sticker on the floor. We ask you to place yourselves on them.
4.You will have to disinfect your hands at the studio entrance.
5. Wearing a mask is mandatory. It is required for circulation in common areas (corridors, washrooms, changing rooms, etc.). However, the mask may be removed in the studio for the duration of the course.
6. At the end of your course, you will have to leave the studio immediately. You will have to wait until all the dancers from the previous class have left before entering your class. The signal to enter will be given by your teacher. No observers are allowed in the class.
7.A 10-minute break between classes has been established to ensure distance between clients. To facilitate this, classes are 50 minutes long.
8.Please note that the schedule and measures may be subject to change during the session. We will keep you informed throughout your experience with us.
9.Remember to stay home if you have symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Baila Productions’ refund policy applies as usual.
Thank you for your flexibility, adaptability and collaboration. We do our best to juggle all the new situation 😉