- Missed classes are not refundable or replaceable.
- No audio or videotaping is allowed during class.
- Half Price for retakes is valid for beginner classes.
- Please turn off your cell phone before class.
- For insurance reasons no children under 14 are allowed in the studio (it’s break time for you!!!).
- In the event of an in term cancellation (consisting of a minimum of 2 classes remaining), a refund for the remaining classes is possible. If one class remains it is considered a missed class so no refund possible. The cancellation must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to a class.
- For security reasons to attend the salsa mommy and baby class, the baby must be at least 6 weeks old.
- A private class must be paid 48h in advance. Cancellation of a private class is possible up to 24h in advance. Any cancellation of the private class within the 24h period will result in fees totalling 50% of the paid amount. A failure to cancel the class within a 2 hours window will result in fees equalling full amount paid.
- I understand that the participation in Salsa Classes at Baila Productions involves possible health risks and injuries. I therefore accept and assume the full responsibility of these risks and will never hold Baila Productions accountable for any kind of injuries or health related issues that could rise from taking Latin Dance Classes.
Classes are given in English and French.
With or without partner.